Lilly is made up of four body weight exercises, each exercise has 100 reps and she has to be done in the fastest time possible.
For a beginner workout perform 25 reps for each exercise.
For an intermediate workout perform 50 reps for each exercise.
For an advanced workout perform 100 reps for each exercise.
- Press ups
- Sit ups
- Press ups (full or on knees)
- Sit ups
- Start the stopwatch at the start of Lilly and DO NOT press the stop button until you have completed all reps for all exercise.
- Perform the exercises in the order stated above and DO NOT move on to the next exercise until all reps are completed.
- Write down as you go along how many sets you have done and how many reps you have performed in each set (see below).
- Take as much time resting as you need between each set or exercise but remember you CANNOT press the stop button on the timer until you have completed all 400 reps.
How to perform each exercise
Press ups (on Knees)